I can’t believe ‘selfie’ is an actual word, yet they underline it when I write it…
1. Mini-me – Meaning – a person closely resembling a smaller or younger version of another. Oh, I have one of those!
2. Grrrl – Meaning – A young woman regarded as independent, strong, or aggressive. Rawr.
3. Hash Tag – Meaning – a word or phrase preceded by a hash or pound sign (#) and used to identify messages on a specific topic. #ridiculouswords #dictionarygonemad
4. Selfie – Meaning – *Face palm* No… I’m not doing this one. You can… just.. look it up in the dictionary yourself…
5. Turducken – Meaning – a roast dish consisting of a boned chicken inside a boned duck, which is then placed inside a partially boned turkey. It isn’t as delicious when you find it in your dictionary!
6. Yooper – Meaning – a form of North Central American English mostly spoken in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, which gives the dialect its name (from “U.P.” for Upper Peninsula). Yooper! Yippee! Yahoo! Hallelujah!
7. Tweep – Meaning – A chirp or beep; To chirp or beep. Aw, I do that all the time with my cat!
8. Squee – Meaning – Used to express great delight or excitement.
9 E-Waste – Meaning – “Electronic waste” may be defined as discarded computers, office electronic equipment, entertainment device electronics, mobile phones, television sets, and refrigerators. Now I wanna go dumpster diving!!!
10. Unfriend – Meaning – remove (someone) from a list of friends or contacts on a social networking website. That reminds me… Berald!
I think my computer knows what it’s doing to most of these words!