*YAWN* I’m bored. I need something to do for the summer. I don’t know what to do. Where do I find some ideas? Here! 😀
- Call your friends! Hang out with them! Go shopping with them! (Nothing’s better than hanging out with your friends and family!)
- Go to the beach (Either with a friend or your whole family!). Go for a swim on a really hot day!
- Go to the fair! Ride roller coasters, win prizes, play games, it’s really fun!
- Have a summer party!!! Invite everyone over for a pool party, sleepover party, end of school year bash, or anything like that.
- Really bored? Create a club! Ask others to join your club, so you can meet during the summer and have fun! Movie club, book club (those are great), writing club, party club, summer club, and so much more.
- Make something! Invent your own food, sweet, or do arts and crafts with your friends!
- Start your To-Do-List for the summer, it’s always fun to customize your own summer! (For example: Amanda’s To Do List: 1. Read! 2. Read! 3. Read! 4. Read! 5. Read Read Read!!! :D)
- Want to improve on a talent? Go to a camp! Those are really fun! Acting Camp, art classes, writing classes, cooking classes! Follow your dreams!
- Take a vacation!! Whether you want to go to a place you’ve never been to, or to visit family and friends! Reeelaaax.
- Okay, if you’re going on a trip, your gonna need some money. Do a fundraiser! Lemonade stand! Cookie stand! Fruit Stand! Any of the sort!!!
Hope that helped! Have a great summer!